quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2012

शिव: Glory to Shiva, the Annihilator!

Nataraj Nataraja Jay Shiva Shankara Nataraja
Nataraj Nataraja Jay Shiva Shankara Nataraja
Shivaraj Shivaraja Shambho Shankara Shivaraja
Om Namah Shivaya Namah Shivaya


To Shiva Lord of the dance of creation and disaloution, glory to Shiva, glory to the annihilator, the Lord of the


dance, Lord Shiva, Lord Shiva, Shambho, Shankara.


  

Lord Shiva please perform your tandava
dance of annihilation upon the demons of ignorance and ego within me! Please grant me liberation.
 





Dance in my life






















Shiva Nataraja 
 
"Dance of Shiva" - Electric Universe

The Dance of Shiva and Shakti
http://www.sathyasai.org/audio/audioprashanthi/heshiva1.MP3


Shiva Nataraja
And turn to ashes my suffering
Drinks the poison that comes from the ego
Take my mind to be pure

2 comentários:

  1. Cheguei até aqui por acaso. Parabéns pelo seu Background! Lêdda.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hi,
    I'm bala from india.

    hail nama shivaya
    ur work is great.
    thanks for the images


    balamurugan.code@gmail.com

    ResponderExcluir